To say that I like talking about thrift stores, estate sales, and auctions, would be an understatement.
I LOVE talking about this stuff!
I loved talking about auctions so much, that I became a licensed auctioneer (#5017)!
Need an auctioneer for your next charity benefit?
I’ve conducted dozens of benefit auctions. My clients have included:
· The American Heart Association
· Big Brothers and Big Sisters
· Camp Smile-a-Mile
· Medical Auxiliary Board
I’ve also led auctions for private estates around the country, including the prestigious Bundy Estate in Birmingham, Alabama.
Lectures & Workshops
Looking for a fun, dynamic speaker for your meeting or event?
Here are the topics I can discuss:
· Secrets to Shopping at Estate Sales, Thrift Stores, Flea Markets, and Garage Sales
· Estate Sale Planning 101
· Garage Sale Planning 101
· Buying and Selling at Auction
· Buying, Selling, and Caring for Antiques & Collectibles
Recent Speaking Engagements
· Maxwell-Gunter Officers’ Spouses Club, Maxwell AFB, Jan. 17, 2013, “Shopping at Estate Sales, Thrift Stores, Flea Markets, and Garage Sales”
· Southern Women’s Show-Memphis, Memphis, Tenn. March 8-10, 2013, “Thrifting and Upcycling”
· Agudath Israel, Etz Ahayem Sisterhood Brunch, Montgomery, Alabama, April 21, 2013, “Finding Fabulous Finds at Thrift Stores and Estate Sales”
Contact us for details:
Call (205) 529-4441 or send me an e-mail at LCillie@aol.com.