Welcome to Thriftstyleliving! To start things off I would like to make my initial offering with a 12 Point introduction to living thrifty.
Thrift stores commonly known as resale shops or secondhand stores have enjoyed a recent increase in popularity. This is due in part to the recent overall decline in the economy in the USA .People have been forced to try to save money by avoiding high retail cost and buying second hand or used. In order to get the most out of shopping second hand, there are a few tricks basic guidelines to finding thrift stores locations in your area and scoring big at them.
• Finding thrift stores locations in your area
- Look in the Yellow Pages to find thrift store locations under the words thrift
- stores, second hand stores, used furniture, used clothes, and also look in the white
- pages for Goodwill and The Salvation Army since these are the largest ones and
- usually can be found in every state.
Subscribe to this blog to receive the latest updates about Thriftstyleliving.